Credit Card Services Specialist
The Credit Card Services Specialist will help manage the day to day operations for the credit card program. This position requires the individual to work closely with their supervisor; other bank staff, service providers/vendors, and customers.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Processing of all credit card related requests including but not limited to all credit card payments, processing and loading of all Consumer & Business credit card accounts, as well as all account maintenance requests.
- Process the Closure & reissuance of accounts when reported as damaged, lost, stolen or compromised.
- Processing of internal scorecard reward point redemptions, and other adjustments as needed.
- Process all credit card payments at the end of each day daily.
- Admin for Staff Clientlink Access.
- Compile monthly Business account reissue journal for Business lender review and signoff
- Review & take action on all credit card daily EReports, including the posting of the daily credit card settlement for bookkeeping. This position is also responsible for monitoring these reports for daily & monthly card maintenance needs that come through on occurrence.
- Review and take action on all Falcon Alerts as they relate to credit and work any credit CAMS that come through
- Monthly review of fraud accounts, pull, review and take action on posting all fraud losses prior to Month End.
- Help to answer the department phone and field credit related telephone calls.
- Primary handler of credit related Card Services emails.
- Handling of incoming business credit card payments and all returned mail correspondence for credit cards.
- Take action and monitor monthly all past due credit card accounts in the 60-120 day aging category by making efforts to contact the cardholders and documenting results. Send all charged off accounts to collection agency.
- Monthly handling of Scorecard Liability & Cash Back Rewards reporting & Handling.
- High School Degree or a minimum of one year banking experience or customer service experience required
This position is open to anyone who is interested in working in the Credit Card Services Department taking on a back room operational position. We’re looking for an energetic, team player, with a great attitude who is open to taking on the variety of responsibilities this position has to offer. On the job training will be facilitated to ensure your success of this rewarding position.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information
- Resourceful, well organized and ability to multitask
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail
Will need to be able to handle stressful situations and function in a very fast-paced environment while remaining calm and precise. Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and enjoy working with the public. Will need to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
May, on occasion, have to work longer hours than scheduled.
Must be able to meet deadlines, multi-task and adjust priorities as necessary. Must possess strong organizational, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with all levels of management and the Bank’s vendors. Must be a self-starter who challenges existing processes and can identify and implement efficiencies and cost-saving solutions. Will have access to and knowledge of all employees’ accounts, customer information, and the bank’s finances, so the ability to keep information confidential is extremely important.
The employee will be working in an indoor office setting in a light work situation (exerting up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects). Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time and be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity equipment. Employee frequently communicates with employees, customers and vendors. Will be required to travel to branches within region on a weekly basis, so must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Must be able to exchange accurate information both orally and written in English. Employee will be required to travel to branches located within the region.
Despite ongoing security training, there is always the possibility of a bank robbery.
This description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Please email or mail all applications to:Park State Bank
PO BOX 377
572 5th Ave
Calumet, MN 55716