Debit Card Operations Specialist
The Debit Card Operations Specialist will help manage the day-to-day operations of the debit card program. Provides support to both employees and clients. Utilizes expert knowledge in card products to accurately and efficiently process a variety of financial inquiries, card creation, service requests and disputed items. Assists Management in evaluating card programs and works directly with Vendors and Management to ensure card programs are designed effectively. Assesses fraud trends and makes recommendations to improve current processes to prevent losses.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provide informed, professional and accurate service and support to employees and clients by responding to email, messages, and other correspondence in an accurate and timely manner
- Work involves extensive communication, interaction, and collaboration with people on a daily basis in order to provide excellent service
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly department audit reporting
- Responsible for ensuring all debit card operational procedures and policies are up to date and adhere to all relevant compliance regulations
- Assists and reviews the tracking of Card disputes and Fraud cases to determine provisional credit based on policy and current regulations. Ensures all cases are handled timely and accurately
- Review and process CAMS reports daily for both VISA and MasterCard
- Processes and verifies accuracy of cards issued
Education & Experience:
- High School Degree
- Associate Degree or higher preferred
Will need to be able to handle stressful situations and function in a very fast-paced environment while remaining calm and precise. Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and enjoy working with the public. Will need to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
May, on occasion, have to work longer hours than scheduled.
Must be able to meet deadlines, multi-task and adjust priorities as necessary. Must possess strong organizational, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with all levels of management and the Bank’s vendors. Must be a self-starter who challenges existing processes and can identify and implement efficiencies and cost-saving solutions. Will have access to and knowledge of all employees’ accounts, customer information, and the bank’s finances, so the ability to keep information confidential is extremely important.
The employee will be working in an indoor office setting in a light work situation (exerting up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects). Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time and be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity equipment. Employee frequently communicates with employees, customers and vendors. Will be required to travel to branches within region on a weekly basis, so must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Must be able to exchange accurate information both orally and written in English. Employee will be required to travel to branches located within the region.
Despite ongoing security training, there is always the possibility of a bank robbery.
This description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
PLEASE EMAIL OR MAIL ALL APPLICATIONS TO:Park State Bank
PO BOX 377
572 5th Ave
Calumet, MN 55716