Debit Card Representative
The Debit Card Representatives primary role will be to assist Customers and Bankers with debit/ATM card issues. Work with JH support to identify and resolve system/card issues in a timely manner. Pull, review and take action on all Daily and Monthly reports. This position requires the individual to work closely with the Bankers, Compliance, other bank staff, service providers/vendors, and customers.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Support bankers & customers with debit card related questions as they come through the support channels
- Provide support to bankers with debit card questions.
- Assist bankers and customers with ATM questions regarding their transactions
- Provide training to new Bankers hired that will work with debit cards.
- Review & take action on all JHA cps debit card daily operational reports for both Visa® and Mastercard™
- Review new debit cards issued to customers and ensure they are built correctly and all applicable documents were sent to Doc Scanning.
- Review and monitor the daily report of all cards sent out to ensure there were no problems. Open a case with JHA if needed.
- Monitor Falcon Alerts on debit and put cards in active status if needed
- Main support for tokenization for provisioning fails for debit
- Replace all compromised cards that have been identified as high risk
- Monthly expiring debit card handling – pull report, fill out red flag forms and close out any cards that need to be closed before sending the file to JHA for reissuance of the cards
- Distribute the monthly debit activation report and monitor for follow up
- Primary support of debit related emails, phone calls, BANNO conversations and website contact us for bankers and customers
- Monitor card inventory and order as needed, providing an 8 week lead time for card stock.
- Researches and resolves all debit card related issues for customers and bankers
- Initiates and follows up on debit card account research requests
- Displays exceptional customer relations skills both internally and externally by handling issues at the point of contact, uses good follow through and remains professional at all times
Education & Experience:
- High School Degree or a minimum of three years banking experience or customer service experience required
Will need to be able to handle stressful situations and function in a very fast-paced environment while remaining calm and precise. Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and enjoy working with the public. Will need to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
May, on occasion, have to work longer hours than scheduled.
Must be able to meet deadlines, multi-task and adjust priorities as necessary. Must possess strong organizational, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with all levels of management and the Bank’s vendors. Must be a self-starter who challenges existing processes and can identify and implement efficiencies and cost-saving solutions. Will have access to and knowledge of all employees’ accounts, customer information, and the bank’s finances, so the ability to keep information confidential is extremely important.
The employee will be working in an indoor office setting in a light work situation (exerting up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects). Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time and be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity equipment. Employee frequently communicates with employees, customers and vendors. Will be required to travel to branches within region on a weekly basis, so must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Must be able to exchange accurate information both orally and written in English. Employee will be required to travel to branches located within the region.
Despite ongoing security training, there is always the possibility of a bank robbery.
This description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
PLEASE EMAIL OR MAIL ALL APPLICATIONS TO:Park State Bank
PO BOX 377
572 5th Ave
Calumet, MN 55716