Document Imaging Processor
The Document Imaging Processor is responsible for scanning, indexing and verifying physical legal documents. Documents must be indexed in proper file formation for easy retrieval by employees, as well as auditors and examiners. Document verification must be performed in a manner to ensure that scanned documents are readable and contain all official document signatures. This ensures that the scanned copy legally replaces the physical copy and is now the new legal document. This position requires the person to work closely with the Document Imaging Administrator, Deposit Operations, Loan Operations, Senior Operations and other staff as applicable.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Scan, index and verify documents for critical business processes, including; prepare documents for scanning, index to correct location, analyze scanned documents for clarity and accuracy.
- Ensure completeness of files; researches missing documents, prepares and organizes documents to conform to quality control standards, office procedures and system processes.
- Work closely with appropriate bank employees and end users to collect and define bank document scanning requirements.
- Other duties and tasks as may be assigned.
- Responsible to become knowledgeable about and adhere to all relevant legal & compliance regulations (as it affects your department).
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Work is primarily performed in a standard office environment. Occasional lifting of objects up to 15 pounds. Subject to standing, walking, sitting, bending, reaching, kneeling, pushing and pulling.
Will need to be able to handle stressful situations and function in a very fast-paced environment while remaining calm and precise. Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and enjoy working with the public. Will need to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
May, on occasion, have to work longer hours than scheduled.
Must be able to meet deadlines, multi-task and adjust priorities as necessary. Must possess strong organizational, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with all levels of management and the Bank’s vendors. Must be a self-starter who challenges existing processes and can identify and implement efficiencies and cost-saving solutions. Will have access to and knowledge of all employees’ accounts, customer information, and the bank’s finances, so the ability to keep information confidential is extremely important.
The employee will be working in an indoor office setting in a light work situation (exerting up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects). Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time and be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity equipment. Employee frequently communicates with employees, customers and vendors. Will be required to travel to branches within region on a weekly basis, so must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Must be able to exchange accurate information both orally and written in English. Employee will be required to travel to branches located within the region.
Despite ongoing security training, there is always the possibility of a bank robbery.
This description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
PLEASE EMAIL OR MAIL ALL APPLICATIONS TO:Park State Bank
PO BOX 377
572 5th Ave
Calumet, MN 55716