Partner with lenders, credit analysts, compliance, internal audit, accounting, operations and bookkeeping, document imaging and loan servicing staff to create consumer and commercial loan closing documentation and ensure the file is complete, compliant and conforms to Credit Policy and load loans onto the Bank’s loan accounting system.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Create loan closing documentation for consumer non real estate loan originations and HELOCs
- Create loan modification documentation for Bank held consumer real estate balloon loans
- Create loan closing documentation for commercial loan and commercial real estate originations, extensions and renewals
- Create Participation Agreements for sold loans and provide file documentation to participant banks
- Ensure file documentation is complete for purchased participation loans
- Review loan documentation for accuracy and ensure file requirements are complete and proper approvals are in place prior to releasing for customer signature
- Order services for loans such as: Flood Determinations, Title Work and UCC Searches as needed
- Load consumer, commercial, participation and collateral accounts on the Core system
- Disburse loan proceeds as requested via check, wire transfer, payoff to an existing loan or deposit to an account at the Bank.
- Perfect the Bank’s interest in collateral for Bank-held commercial, consumer and consumer real estate loans and ensure loan files are complete.
- Prepare loan files for scanning into the imaging system
- Maintain loan request log and filing fees account ledger.
- Track and follow up on collateral documentation items.
- Prepare Adverse Actions as necessary for consumer/commercial loans and credit cards
- Ensure adherence to the Bank’s Credit Policy, Consumer Loan Manual, Appraisal Policy and Federal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Team Player
A high school diploma or GED is required.
A minimum of 1 to 3 years banking experience is preferred. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook and standard office equipment such as fax, printer and copy machine.
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information
- Resourceful, well organized and ability to multitask
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail
Will need to be able to handle stressful situations and function in a very fast-paced environment while remaining calm and precise. Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and enjoy working with the public. Will need to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
May, on occasion, have to work longer hours than scheduled. Employee may be required to travel to branches located within the region.
Must be able to meet deadlines, multi-task and adjust priorities as necessary. Must possess strong organizational, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with all levels of management and the Bank’s vendors. Must be a self-starter who challenges existing processes and can identify and implement efficiencies and cost-saving solutions. Will have access to and knowledge of all employees’ accounts, customer information, and the Bank’s finances, so the ability to keep information confidential is extremely important.
The employee will be working in an indoor office setting in a light work situation (exerting up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects). Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time and be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity equipment. Employee frequently communicates with employees, customers and vendors. Must be able to exchange accurate information both orally and written in English.
Despite ongoing security training, there is always the possibility of a Bank robbery.
This description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
(Opens in a new Window)(Opens in a new Window)(Opens in a new Window)(Opens in a new Window)