Treasury Management Manager
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
CORE VALUES: Park State Bank’s Core values are GROWTH, TEAMWORK, RESPONSIVE, TRANSPARENT,
And INNOVATIVE. We endeavor to live by these values in all that we do!
MISSION: The mission of Park State Bank is to deliver exceptional client service, strategic banking
solutions and a community-friendly experience.
Function as the subject matter expert for all electronic banking applications, both consumer and business leveraging product knowledge and expertise to drive growth and client satisfaction while ensuring the adherence to bank policies, applicable laws/regulations and risk mitigation strategies.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Monitor and oversee all Treasury Management activities including effective and efficient process design to deliver outstanding customer service and drive growth.
- Develop and coordinate sales efforts with relationship officers and team members in order to acquire new business and strengthen existing client relationships.
- Build and nurture relationships with prospective customers and clients by understanding pain points and providing consultative solutions to address their needs.
- Safeguards bank interests by ensuring adherence to bank policies, laws/regulations as applicable.
- Reviews activity trends and tracking metrics to monitor performance, and income of the various treasury management and deposit servicing functions.
- Conduct regular meetings including training presentations for employees, clients, and prospective customers on product functionality, benefits of the product offerings, risks, and terms of the Agreement as required.
- Maintain client agreements, documentation of approved exposure limits and review schedules.
- Manage a team of direct report which will include setting performance targets, holding regular meetings, performing annual reviews, providing training, supervising, and motivating.
- Identify new products and/or functionalities, research, review, implement, and communicate with applicable stakeholders.
- Collaborate cross departmentally to develop efficient and effective procedures and materials as
- Involved in the daily operations of the department, reviews systems, prepares reports, and necessary correspondence.
- Work with bank vendors to troubleshoot temporary and ongoing application/system issues to resolve them expeditiously.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Customer Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Team Player
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial services, with 2 years of cash management products required
Will need to be able to handle stressful situations and function in a very fast-paced environment while remaining calm and precise. Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and enjoy working with the public. Will need to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
May, on occasion, have to work longer hours than scheduled.
Must be able to meet deadlines, multi-task and adjust priorities as necessary. Must possess strong organizational, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with all levels of management and the Bank’s vendors. Must be a self-starter who challenges existing processes and can identify and implement efficiencies and cost-saving solutions. Will have access to and knowledge of all employees’ accounts, customer information, and the bank’s finances, so the ability to keep information confidential is extremely important.
The employee will be working in an indoor office setting in a light work situation (exerting up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects). Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time and be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity equipment. Employee frequently communicates with employees, customers and vendors. May be required to travel to other locations on a periodic basis, so must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Must be able to exchange accurate information both orally and written in English.
Despite ongoing security training, there is always the possibility of a bank robbery.
This description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
(Opens in a new Window)(Opens in a new Window)(Opens in a new Window)(Opens in a new Window)(Opens in a new Window)