The eBanking Support position is responsible for serving consumer customers accurately and efficiently through multiple delivery channels regarding electronic banking products. Performs all functions in a manner which aligns with the bank’s mission of enhancing our customer’s financial lives and becoming their preferred financial partner. The eBanking Support employee should possess a strong commitment to providing excellent service to the bank’s customers and employees.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Displays exceptional customer relation skills both internally and externally by handling issues at point of contact, utilizes good follow through, and remains professional at all times
- Have an understanding of electronic banking products and services in order to research and resolve electronic banking issues.
- Have basic understanding of electronic banking delivery channels (browsers, mobile devices) and the ability to troubleshoot to assist customers.
- Authenticates customers requesting OLB access and pin resets in an effort to mitigate fraud.
- Monitors online banking behaviors and transactions in order to identify fraudulent activity in an effort to safeguard the customer and the bank against losses.
- Learns or trains in other skill-sets as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
The candidate for this position must have ability to work well under pressure in a goal oriented environment as well as be flexible and able to shift resources and priorities as required. Candidate must also possess basic knowledge of deposit products/services and the ability to understand all business processes within the bank.
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information
- Resourceful, well organized and ability to multitask
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail
Will need to be able to handle stressful situations and function in a very fast-paced environment while remaining calm and precise. Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and enjoy working with the public. Will need to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
May, on occasion, have to work longer hours than scheduled.
Must be able to meet deadlines, multi-task and adjust priorities as necessary. Must possess strong organizational, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with all levels of management and the Bank’s vendors. Must be a self-starter who challenges existing processes and can identify and implement efficiencies and cost-saving solutions. Will have access to and knowledge of all employees’ accounts, customer information, and the bank’s finances, so the ability to keep information confidential is extremely important.
The employee will be working in an indoor office setting in a light work situation (exerting up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects). Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time and be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity equipment. Employee frequently communicates with employees, customers and vendors. Will be required to travel to branches within region on a weekly basis, so must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Must be able to exchange accurate information both orally and written in English. Employee will be required to travel to branches located within the region.
Despite ongoing security training, there is always the possibility of a bank robbery.
This description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Please email or mail all applications to:Park State Bank
PO BOX 377
572 5th Ave
Calumet, MN 55716