Park State Bank Scholarship Program 2022-2023
Park State Bank believes in helping students achieve their dreams of higher education. That’s why we are proud to offer two non-renewable $2500 scholarships to qualified and committee selected graduating seniors who will be attending a community college or four-year university. This program was instituted at Park State Bank as a way to show our commitment to the community and our belief in today's youth.
Ideal candidates will be students of excellent academic achievement, who possess a variety of interests and leadership experience, show consistent community involvement, and the willing desire to make their community a better place. Knowledge is power, and education is the key to a better future for everyone.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled as a high school senior.
- Applicant must attend an accredited community college or four-year university (public or private) full-time in the fall following his or her senior year.
- Applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant must supply a copy of their college schedule before scholarship funds are released. Checks will be made payable to the college they will be attending in the fall.
- Applicant does not need to be a Park State Bank customer.
- Park State Bank employee family members are not eligible.
- Interested students must complete the application by March 13, 2023.
- Include two Letters of Recommendation. Include: Name, Relationship, and Email Address.
- All information received is considered confidential and is reviewed only by the Park State Bank Scholarship Committee.
- Applications can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SELECTION OF RECIPIENTS:
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic record, potential to succeed, leadership, participation in school, community activities and honors received. Financial need is not considered.
PARK STATE BANK ANNOUNCES 2023 SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
The scholarship award recipients include Lindsay Steinbrecher from Hibbing High School and Jolie Stocke from Virginia Secondary School. The winners were chosen based on excellent academic achievement, possess a variety of interests and leadership experience, show consistent community involvement and the willing desire to make their community a better place. Knowledge is power and education is the key to a better future for everyone.
|Lindsay Steinbrecher, Hibbing High School||Jolie Stocke, Virginia Secondary School|