Park State Bank Scholarship Program
Park State Bank believes in helping students achieve their dreams of higher education. That’s why we are proud to offer two non-renewable $2500 scholarships to qualified and committee selected graduating seniors who will be attending a community college or four-year university. This program was instituted at Park State Bank as a way to show our commitment to the community and our belief in today's youth.
Ideal candidates will be students of excellent academic achievement, who possess a variety of interests and leadership experience, show consistent community involvement, and the willing desire to make their community a better place. Knowledge is power, and education is the key to a better future for everyone.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled as a high school senior.
- Applicant must attend an accredited community college or four-year university (public or private) full-time in the fall following his or her senior year.
- Applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant must supply a copy of their college schedule before scholarship funds are released. Checks will be made payable to the college they will be attending in the fall.
- Applicant does not need to be a Park State Bank customer.
- Park State Bank employee family members are not eligible.
APPLICATION CLOSED UNTIL FALL of 2022
- 2023 application and eligibility will be available fall of 2022.
- Include two Letters of Recommendation. Include: Name, Relationship, and Email Address.
- All information received is considered confidential and is reviewed only by the Park State Bank Scholarship Committee.
- Applications can be emailed to: email@example.com
SELECTION OF RECIPIENTS:
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic record, potential to succeed, leadership, participation in school and community activities and honors received. Financial need is not considered.
Park State Bank is excited to announce our 2022 SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS!