Move Money Easily.
Transfer money online between your Park State Bank accounts and accounts you have at other U.S. financial institutions. External Transfers give you greater flexibility, convenience and control.
- $1.00 per transfer; outbound only
- Personal Accounts Only
- Only U.S accounts can be enrolled
- You must be authorized to transact on accounts at both Financial Institutions
- Allow 1-2 days for the transaction to post
- The cutoff time for External Transfers is 2pm daily. Transfers submitted after 2pm are considered the next day's business
How do I enroll?
To enroll for External Transfers, complete the following steps:
- Login to your Online/Mobile Banking account
- Select Transfers > Add External Account > Submit
In 1-2 business days, two small deposits will be made to your external account. You will need to log into your online banking to verify the amounts.
- Select Security > External Accounts > Enter Amounts > Confirm
You are now ready to utilize this feature.
Have questions about External Transfers? Contact our eBanking Support Center.