ATM and Debit Cards
Conveniently manage your finances.
You can't walk around with all your money in your pocket—it would be inconvenient, impractical, and unsafe. But with a Park State Bank debit or ATM card in your wallet, all those problems are solved!
It's easy access to your entire account balance no matter where you are. Get cash from an ATM or use your debit card to purchase what you need. Funds are deducted automatically from your account, with no bill or finance charges at the end of the month.
- No monthly service fee
- Make purchases or get cash anytime
- Funds deducted automatically
- Over 37,000 surcharge-free ATMs through the MoneyPass Network(Opens in a new Window)
- No bill to pay or finance charges
- Easier than writing a check
- Safer than carrying cash
- Add to your Digital Wallet
- Monthly statement for easy record keeping
Local ATM & Debit Card Support
- Monday through Friday 8am–5pm, 218.885.8112
For a lost or stolen ATM or Debit Card
- Call 888.297.3416
- International customers call 206.389.5200
Text Fraud Alerts - Making your world more secure.
We've always monitored your account for fraud, but now we can quickly text you if we see something suspicious. If you receive a fraud alert message, simply respond whether the transaction was yours or not. And don't worry – if you miss our text, we'll also try to call you.
Now you can pay with your phone! The convenience of your Park State Bank debit card is now in the palm of your hand even if your wallet isn't. Digital Wallets are digital versions of your debit or credit cards stored in an app on your mobile device. To protect you and your card information, the card number and personal information are not actually stored on the phone. Your card number is only used to set up your digital wallet. LEARN MORE
Have questions about ATM or Debit Cards? Contact us.