ATM and Debit Cards
Conveniently manage your finances.
Business can depend on being able to move quickly. An ATM or debit card gives you immediate access to your Park State Bank accounts without having to write a check or run to the bank.
Use your debit card to make purchases or get cash easily with either card. Plus, as members of the MoneyPass® Network, we offer surcharge-free access to ATMs all around the country. With this in your pocket, you can always move as quickly as your business demands.
- No monthly service fee
- Make purchases or get cash anytime
- Funds deducted automatically
- Over 37,000 surcharge-free ATMs through the MoneyPass Network(Opens in a new Window)
- No bill to pay or finance charges
- Easier than writing a check
- Safer than carrying cash
- Monthly statement for easy record keeping
Local ATM & Debit Card Support
- Monday through Friday 8am–5pm, 218.885.8112
For a lost or stolen ATM or Debit Card
- Call 888.297.3416
- International customers call 206.389.5200
Text Fraud Alerts - Making your world more secure.
We've always monitored your account for fraud, but now we can quickly text you if we see something suspicious. If you receive a fraud alert message, simply respond whether the transaction was yours or not. And don't worry – if you miss our text, we'll also try to call you.
Have questions about ATM or Debit Cards? Contact us.