Business Bill Pay
The fast and convenient way to stay on top of your finances. from anywhere.
Easy to set up and easy to use, Park State Bank Business Bill Pay streamlines the back-office functions of your small business and allows you to make domestic payments virtually to any individual or company through your cash management online banking. Great for occasional bills, small payments, recurring distributions, and payroll for small businesses.
what you can do:
- Pay bills electronically
- Pay individuals electronically via email
- Process payroll
- Save payees for easy future payments
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- View payment activity and history
- Delegate tasks and set permission controls for your team
how it works:
- Park State Bank Business Bill Pay is integrated into your cash management online banking per your request and bank approval
- Pay bills by entering information listed on your invoice
- Pay an individual via email by entering their name and email address
- Electronic payments are received within 2 business days
- If payment cannot be processed electronically, payment can be made by paper check via USPS and will be received within 7 business days. (You will see the available payment method and delivery date before you submit the payment.)
- Option for single or dual control requirements to ensure proper controls for your business
- A convenient check image archive
- Customized audit reports
- Extended storage for payment and eBill history
- Ability to import payees from Quicken/Quickbooks or from a spreadsheet
- Must be enrolled in Cash Management Online Banking (fees apply)
How Do I Enroll?
- Self-enroll by logging into your online banking account and going to the Pay tab.
Contact our eBanking Support Center.
*Fees may apply. Requirements and fees as of January 1, 2023. Subject to change at any time.