Individual Retirement Account
Secure Savings for Your Retirement.
When you finally retire, you should get a lot more than just a congratulatory card. Build your savings with a tax-advantaged Individual Retirement Account (IRA) from Park State Bank. We offer traditional and Roth IRAs as well as Coverdell Educational Savings Accounts (CESAs) to help you provide for future educational costs. Start saving now so when you're ready to be free of that job, you have the money to really enjoy it!
- Set aside funds for retirement
- Interest bearing accounts
- Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE, and ESA options
- Some age and deposit limits apply
- Deposits can be tax-free or tax-deferred
- Many flexible packages to meet most needs
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
Note: Your account will be assessed a $25 termination fee when the account is closed.
Start building a brighter future without sacrificing your present. This flexible interest bearing account helps you save for retirement while still offering you anytime access to your money when you need it.
There's no monthly fee or penalty for accessing your funds. Just a convenient way to save, so your golden years are the best they can be.
- Earn interest on entire balance
- Interest compounded and paid quarterly
- No monthly fee
- No average daily balance requirement
- Complimentary online banking and eStatements
- Complimentary 24-Hour Telephone Banking
Have questions about IRAs? Contact us.